Monday, November 21, 2011

Fashion Report: 2011 American Music Awards

Last night was the American Music Awards and it was fantastic! The music performances were amazing and so were the fashion! It seems as if  everyone came to the award show with their fashion A-game because their looks were super hot! For those of you who didn't get to see the show, I hope my fashion report helps.
Taylor Swift looked drop-dead gorgeous in her champagne colored Reem Acra gown! Taylor stayed true to her style and rocked a lot of sequins. Maybe that's why she one so many awards last night?

You would never have thought that this was Amy's, from Karmin, first AMA's by this killer look she wore last night. This color-blocked look made her look like a award show veteran! Loved this bold look!

Youtube star, Christina Grimmie looked phenomenal in her bright red dress! I love all of the detailing and ruching at the side!

Ellie Goulding put her own unique spin of the ever so classic LBD by wearing this little knee-length slit shift by Christopher Kane. I love how the big cutout and mesh panelling add so much edginess to the dress!

Jennifer Hudson looked like a total bombshell in this slinky,draped metallic Jenny Packham party dress. Her glittery pumps and magenta lips help make this a perfect look for any award show or even a New Year's party!

I love this embellished mini dress that Sara Hyland wore last night! The foil design on the dress is so pretty and the studs give the dress the perfect rocker feel!
Nicki Minaj stole the show in my opinion. She looked like a glamour doll in her super-dramatic Oscar de la Renta dress. The pink hair makes this Victorian looking dress so much more modern which I love!
I think everyone looked amazing last night! I love the AMAs because you don't necessarily have to wear a gown to look amazing. I feel like each celebrity got to show of their true style, last night. I had so much fun last night checking out what each girl (and guy) was wearing.

-The Funky Fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment