Saturday, June 25, 2011

Fashion Inspiration: Love You Like A Love Song!

Okay, has anyone seen Selena Gomez's new music video? It was stunning! It took my breath away! I mean I liked the song, but I liked her outfits even better! It had that whole high fashion feel to it. Anyway I have been in love with Selena's outfits from her music videos ( and even the one's she wears in person!). Like her music video "Who Says", she looked GORGEOUS barefoot running around in that couture dress. Anyway back to her new song. It's called "Love You Like A Love Song" and there were six unbelievable outfits that you just have to see. Yeah, I said HAVE to!
I love her perfectly coifed hair. You rockin' those sequins, girl and that microphone!

Selena went back to the 60's with this look. I love those glasses!
My absolute favorite look! I die!

You don't want to mess with this chick!
Edgy and glam to the max!
This look takes me back to the Victorian era! So pretty!
See I told you I wasn't kidding when I said the looks were gorgeous! Hey if Selena doesn't make far as a singer, she can always be a style icon! She got my vote for sure! I really want that bejeweled corset dress! Could you see someone wearing that to a school dance? If I could have that dress I would wear it anywhere!

P.S. Selena Gomez maybe singing that "I'm no beauty queen, I'm just beautiful me", but I am definitely more than just beautiful because I got me a copy of the new book Beauty Queen coming my way. ( Yes, I won another book giveaway and no, just because I get easily excited over new books doesn't mean I am a nerd. Who says a girl can't like fashion and books, right?)

-The Funky Fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment